Amber is wondering what I'm doing on my knees in the chicken run! She knows Himself has the corn tin - what on earth have I got - and most importantly - can you eat it?Sunday, 14 June 2009
Corn time!
Amber is wondering what I'm doing on my knees in the chicken run! She knows Himself has the corn tin - what on earth have I got - and most importantly - can you eat it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've just been feeding corn to my neighbours Welshsummers and Marans at his allotment. Bwwaaahh - I want {giggle} but we still think it best to wait until "after Ollie".
"Corn time!" is the cue for six corn seeking missiles to streak across the garden towards me LOL!!!
Training? It's just greed!
Celia
Greed indeed. A chicken's purest emotion! We don't kid ourselves!
Post a Comment