Still got grass Celia - but only in patches! They don't live here - this is playtime when we are around in the garden. We have daytime foxes around here so we have to keep them safe.
Hi Sue - dopey Blogger got there in the end again. Frustrating though, isn't it? However, comments here don't appear straight away. I have to 'approve' you! (I do of course!)
Hi Mrs Flum - I sent you a picture of chikkies the other day sitting on something strange - for chikkies I mean! just wondering if it came through as I did it through the picture people Picasa.
10 comments:
They look like happy hens to me!
You've still got grass! that means they've only just started ;-)
Celia
Aaaahhhhhh - looks like they'll do a better job of keeping the slugs down than a whole pond full of frogs!
Still got grass Celia - but only in patches! They don't live here - this is playtime when we are around in the garden. We have daytime foxes around here so we have to keep them safe.
Yes Bilbo - slug murder is gross to watch!
How do you get anything else done? I would be sat out watching them all day! Wonderful!
You need to perfect your procrastination technique when you have chickens Hazel!
Hmm, I could send you a few slugs if you like?
I also posted here yesterday! Someone in blogdom maybe doesn't like me cos I wrote on about 4 blogs and none of them have got through so far.
I was just offering to send you some of my slugs - your chooks would never go hungry if I did that.
Hi Sue - dopey Blogger got there in the end again. Frustrating though, isn't it? However, comments here don't appear straight away. I have to 'approve' you! (I do of course!)
Hi Mrs Flum - I sent you a picture of chikkies the other day sitting on something strange - for chikkies I mean! just wondering if it came through as I did it through the picture people Picasa.
No I didn't get it Granny. Shame as I love chicken pics!
Post a Comment