There are all sorts of tee-shirts 'out there' featuring cats, dogs and horses but I've been unable to find one to express my love and admiration for chickens! You would think there would be plenty with the current interest in home chicken keeping. So I decided to design one myself. I found a site which gives you a HUGE number of cartoon pictures to choose from, and the facility to put text wherever you wish, and the result is shown above.Monday, 20 July 2009
The Hen Whisperer
There are all sorts of tee-shirts 'out there' featuring cats, dogs and horses but I've been unable to find one to express my love and admiration for chickens! You would think there would be plenty with the current interest in home chicken keeping. So I decided to design one myself. I found a site which gives you a HUGE number of cartoon pictures to choose from, and the facility to put text wherever you wish, and the result is shown above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nah, the girls just want to know if they can eat it!
As always, sartorial elegance - I expect no less from you {huggle}
That's great, but WHAT time was it when you posted this?
Definitely not 3.40 Sue! It was about 9.30 a.m.
Clever girl - another string to your bow......designing one off T shirts! bet you find a lot of folk will want one.
Post a Comment