After a good rummage through the dirt and gravel, the chickens went back to their run for a good stoke up with pellets. Then it seemed like a good idea to have a lie down and digest them! Three managed to get into the fish box which is sunk down so the rim is just above chippings-level. The other is snuggled up close by. I've got to get the tea ready now. They have staff!
Tuesday, 6 April 2010
A chicken's life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They have it made!
Do you think they chat about things while they're sitting there?
Oh - they're just hens aren't they! silly me!
Celia
Would they like to have a vacation at Bag End and eat all the ground elder which is coming up again?
I'm sure they chat Celia, they remind me of the children's TV character Pingu. In fact my husband and I 'chat' back to them in their own language. I often wonder what we've promised them!
No vacations for these chickens till they've eaten all MY ground elder Bilbo!
Post a Comment